Juicing offers numerous benefits. It will provide you with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and may ensure that you get the recommended amount of fruit and veggies.
Today I’ll walk you through best place to buy juicer in Louisiana. You’d do it like this:
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful motor
- Low speed of 80 RPMs; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up with 110 volt
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system; quiet operation; UL- and cUL-approved
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches; 15-year warranty. The juicer screen is already installed in the juicer.
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and
List Price: $ 283.80
Price: $ 282.30
- Low speed juicing system
- 80 RPM rotation speed
- 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice output;Use setting 1 for citrus fruits and setting 5 for tougher items like wheatgrass
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Includes 6 nozzles and 2 juicing screens
- Masticating juicer chrome
- Low speed juicing system, 80 RPM rotation speed
- Exclusive "Dual Stage" masticating extraction
- 5 Adjustable settings for maximum juice output
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Omega's Nutrition Centers are "masticating-style" juice extracts and more. A masticating juicer juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. The auger system forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheatgrass and leafy vegetables. With a Nutrition Center you can also make all-natural nut butters, baby food, soy milk, almond milk and a variety of healthy snacks. Includes 6 nozzles and 2 Juicing sc
List Price: $ 480.00
Price: $ 322.99
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube; stainless-steel micro-mesh filter ; Materials:Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless Steel Cutters
- Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included ; Voltage:110-120 Volts ; Power:700 Watts
- Measures 9-1/2 by 8-3/4 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Model BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo 800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact Key Feature Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability 'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits Makes
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 99.95
- Masticating juice extractor with powerful single-gear commercial motor
- Dual-stage juicing; low speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up
- High yield with very dry pulp; auto pulp-ejection for continuous operation
- Easy to assemble, operate, and clean; UL- and cUL-approved; runs quietly
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Low Speed Masticating Juicer, White The Omega J8004 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics
List Price: $ 259.99
Price: $ 256.89
- Removable pulp container and micro mesh filter are included
- Detachable and dishwasher safe parts make it easy to clean
- 1L juice container with splash free lid and pouring spout
- Non skid feet prevent the juicer from sliding on countertop
- 2 year limited warranty
Skip the soda and give your body the healthy boost it craves with the High Power Juicer. This juicer features a wide feed tube that takes fruits and veggies whole (or with minimal slicing). It has a powerful 1,000-watt motor to deliver fresh juice fast, even from hard vegetables like carrots and beets. A removable pulp container and micro mesh filter ensure every glass is full-flavored with a pleasant consistency. The BPA-free juicer is easy to clean, thanks to its detachable, dishwasher-safe p
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 49.99
Apple cider is awesome. And when you make it fresh, raw and natural it’s even better. It’s surprisingly easy and delightfully nutritious.
If you’re a regular juicer, you know that store bought juices have
lots of icky ingredients. High fructose corn syrup? No thanks.
Natural flavors? Nah.. Coloring? Oh gosh, no way, no how. But we
love spiced apple cider, right? LOVE IT.
Its like warm boots,
cozy socks, sitting by the fireplace, family and friends celebrating the
season. It’s a must! Cider that you buy in the market should be just
raw unfiltered apple juice. No additives, colorings, etc, etc. Many
times, I see them for purchase, and they look good, but they are
pasteurized. Make your own and you can drink the nutrients. Because
this recipe is spiced, you get the added health benefits of cinnamon and
nutmeg. Let’s look at the benefits of this spiced apple cider, which,
maybe should really be a health tonic
Spiced apple cider benefits
Benefits of apples. I can hear you now, but Vanessa, this has sugar! Yes, apples have sugar, but they also have so many other good things, so lets not forget these: The peel and pulp are rich in anti-inflammatories,
antioxidants and fiber. The nutrients present in apples may help to
slow the signs of aging and improve some bodily functions. They may
even help deter the development of certain chronic health conditions.
A 2001 University of California research study that
employed human subjects indicates that the quercetin that exists in
fresh apples decreases the amount of cholesterol plaque that builds up
on artery walls, thereby reducing the likelihood of heart attack and
cardiovascular disease. Moreover, the potassium in apples is important
for proper cardiac function. Apples are rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols. The
cleansing properties of these constituents can help remove waste,
toxins and other harmful substances from the body.
Benefits of cinnamon. There are many, many health benefits of cinnamon- too many to list! Studies have shown that 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon added to your diet each day can aid in lowering LDL (the bad) cholesterol. It may help stabilize blood sugar. It has anti-fungal properties. It’s a natural remedy for headaches.
Benefits of nutmeg. Nutmeg has been used for centuries as a medicinal source for easing digestive troubles. It has antibacterial properties that aid the teeth and gums. Nutmeg is often used by holistic practitioners to rev up blood circulation and treat kidney infections.
Real spiced apple cider recipe
- 3 large apples, cored and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Serves 4 (for a group!)
- 12 large apples
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Cut and core the apples. Juice the apples. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to the juice. Add more cinnamon and nutmeg if you like it and if you want more of the health benefits. Stir to combine. Serve near a cozy fire or on a comfy couch.
If you want to make more for your friends and family, multiply the recipe.
You could warm this juice, however, cooking any juice will destroy many of the delicate nutrients and enzymes that are present in fresh juice. If you do want it to be heated, warm it gently on low heat, in a pan, over the stove (not a microwave).
For the maximum amount of health benefits, it’s best to drink this spiced apple cider at room temperature, right after it’s been juiced.
If you want to blend this recipe, that will still work but will be very thick and will need adjusting. Add 1-2 cups of water or coconut water to adjust consistency. You also may need to add more cinnamon and nutmeg.
Juicing Recipes > Spiced Apple Cider