Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Omelette Fry Pan, 10-inch and 12-inch Set, Black
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- Flat, wide bottoms heat evenly and provide plenty of room for cooking. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- The nonstick fry pan surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- This skillet pan goes from stovetop to oven and cooks evenly whatever you choose to put in it
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap
This skillet is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its 10.25 inch size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire. That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick.